Saturday, October 3, 2015

31 Nights of Halloween: Little Ghoul Lost for FATE Accelerated




LITTLE GHOUL LOST

High Concepts: 
   Monster Wearing a Child's Skin
Trouble: Must Reach it's Den before the Sun Comes Up
Other Aspects: 
Tugs on Your Heart Strings; 
  Lost and Alone; 
  Impatient 

APPROACHES
Careful: Fair (+2) 
Clever: Great (+4) 
Flashy: Average (+1) 
Forceful: Fair (+2) 
Quick: Good (+3) 
Sneaky: Good (+3)


STUNTS
I'm Lost!: When I Cry, I gain a +2 bonus while being Flashy to create an advantage in a conversation.

Please Help Me: When I Smile, I gain a +2 bonus to Sneakily get one person to follow me.

I'm So Hungry: When I Whimper, I gain a +2 bonus to Cleverly attack one person in close combat.

STRESS
[  ]
[  ]  [  ]
[  ]  [  ]  [  ]

CONSEQUENCES 

Mild (2): 
Moderate (4): 
Severe (6):

REFRESH: 3 

No comments:

Monster Monday: Ork City's Chupacabra for Shadowdark

Welcome to Ork City! In the middle of Ork City's Hatt Island is the Park, a wild and dangerous forest filled with all manner of nightmar...