Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Looking Forward to 2015

So another year draws near.

With my oldest returning from Orlando, FL we should be getting back to nearly weekly board gaming.  I'm anxious to try FFG's Imperal Assault.

I'm hoping my second youngest daughter's DnD will get a second session and am trying to work that out right now.

I'm looking forward to playing in Ben B.'s game with my son.

I'm anxiously awaiting Star Wars: The Force Awakens.  Hopefully, I'm not being suckered again.

Other movies include Kingsman, Avengers 2, and Ant-Man.

Gaming has me looking forward to Robert J. Schwalb's Kickstarter for Shadow of the Demon Lord.

Princes of the Apocalypse for DnD 5th Edition seems to hold some Elemental Evilness and that always gets me going.

I'm we're lucky, 2015 will be filled with fun, good health, family and wonder.

No comments:

Monster Monday: Ork City's Chupacabra for Shadowdark

Welcome to Ork City! In the middle of Ork City's Hatt Island is the Park, a wild and dangerous forest filled with all manner of nightmar...