Monday, August 4, 2014

Brainstorming for 5E: Rise of the Runelords

Yeah, I know this Adventure Path is for Pathfinder, but I've had the hardcover for months and I'd really like to give it a go.

I've tackled a couple of PF conversions of monsters and usually just convert the Ability Scores and special abilities.  I generally eyeball monsters anyway.

I doubt I'll get to do this in 2014 and the new Adventure Path set in Numenia will probably pull my attention away anyway.

But its an excellent product and I'm keen on giving it a go.

Since it appears that my Planescape game will launch friday, I may try to wrangle a PC to be from Golarion so I can leave room for this.

No comments:

Monster Monday: Ork City's Chupacabra for Shadowdark

Welcome to Ork City! In the middle of Ork City's Hatt Island is the Park, a wild and dangerous forest filled with all manner of nightmar...