Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wizard's Amulet Pregens 1 per Page (For D&D 5E)

Yesterday I raved about the quality of Necromancer Games Wizards Amulet, with my only grip being the way they laid out the Pregens in the PDF.

Well one of my players in that game (and my DM for the Starter adventure), Ben Bach, took the time to reset the layout with one Pregen per page.

And after making sure with the Necromancers/Frog Gods it was cool to share, I'm posting the link right here.

If someone has a better idea on presenting the file, I'm all ears.

Here you go:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dDeOiwtFQfyHrnMdCB_wvvbz-10ZIF2noug7mOnzeWI/edit

Enjoy!

No comments:

Monster Monday: Ork City's Chupacabra for Shadowdark

Welcome to Ork City! In the middle of Ork City's Hatt Island is the Park, a wild and dangerous forest filled with all manner of nightmar...