Tuesday, November 27, 2012

As the year winds down...

I know my presence has been lackluster at best.

I hit a wall at work in September and somehow lost of all my discipline at updates and got "writer's block".  I'm trying to pick the pieces back up.

Part of the problem stems from essentially reducing the amount of gaming time to nearly zero.  I'll see if that changes or not.

I'd like to get back to DnD Next and jump into the Numenara material I've received.

While the year is ending poorly for this blog, I think I'm choosing to focus on the 5 months of the year I averaged over a post a day.

Now I just need to look onward and upward.

No comments:

Monster Monday: Ork City's Chupacabra for Shadowdark

Welcome to Ork City! In the middle of Ork City's Hatt Island is the Park, a wild and dangerous forest filled with all manner of nightmar...